Friday, August 04, 2006

Pardon Our Pixels

I'm still getting settled in. My name is James Palmer, and this is a new venture for me. I've been on Livejournal for quite a while, but I thought it was time for a bit of a change. So here I am in Blogger to tell you a little of the trials and tribulations of being a beginning freelance writer. Today I have a bit of news. I'll be doing not one, not two, but three monthly features for the brand-spankin' new science fiction magazine Blood Blade and Thruster: The Magazine of Speculative Fiction and Satire. The cool cover alone should be worth the price of admission.

I'm also gearing up for this year's Dragon*Con convention, which will take place in approximately 27 days. There's more to come, so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home