Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dragon*Con

Wow, it's been a really long time since I've posted to this blog, and I thought this year's Dragon*Con being held this Labor Day weekend in Atlanta, Georgia was as good a time as any for a long overdue post. Here's my panel schedule for the weekend.

Saturday
1:00pm Manimal and Friends: One Season Wonders

4:00pm Simian Sci-Fi

5:30pm Saturday Night Games: Stump the Geeks and Are You Smarter than a Staff Member?

7:00pm Ye Gods and Little Fishes

8:30pm Star Trek XI: The Search for (A New) Spock?

Sunday
11am Charity Auction

11:30am Wanted Alive . . .or Dead?

I'm also scheduled for a reading Friday night, but I won't get down there until Saturday. But all in all, it looks to be another great time! If you're down there, drop by one of my panels and say hi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home