Thursday, August 31, 2006

On Writing and Dragon*Con

What a long, strange week it's been.

I got a juicy copywriting project, plus another possible one.

I got my payment for my interview with fantasist Charles de Lint for the upcoming edition of the Internet Review of Science Fiction.

Learned that my long-awaited (mostly by me) interview with horror author and screenwriter Philip Nutman should finally see print at the end of September in Surreal.

Will be appearing this weekend at Dragon*Con in Atlanta, where I will be on numerous panels, giving a reading, and handing out promotional post cards for the new magazine Blood Blade and Thruster: The Magazine of Speculative Fiction and Satire, which I have three feature articles in.

Whew! I'm tired just writing it down. Now I've got to go live it!

Excelsior!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home